Saturday, December 14, 2013

New Callie's Picks and Rio

Okay, so I've been a bit slack with posting lately but I haven't been on my laptop as much as I was a week ago.

So a new collection of Callie's Picks was released. It is based on a black mini skirt and 10 different looks using it. I honestly don't like this collection and I find that the outfits are matched badly.

What do you think of this collection?


Okay so the next new collection is from Rio. I honestly think that it is too flashy for me and some of the items are basely designed.

Do you like it?



Isabel
Bella14520
xx

3 comments:

Eva said...

I like the gold black rio dress (on the mannequin), but not the rest

Isabel Jade/Bella14520 said...

It's alright, but I've never really been a fan of this brand.

BunnyBabyBoo said...

Join MY blog: stardoill-latest-juice.blogspot.com