Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Starbazaar Haul


Yesterday I was bored, so I decided to go shopping at Starbazaar.

I got for items, all from Pretty n Love except for the pants which were from It Girl.

The first was this Lace Curtain Shawl, which I bought for 3sd, originally 5.
It is a very cute, elegant item which can be worn with a nice blue dress or even a white dress to give the outfit a pop of colour.
The next item I bought were the Two Fly Jeans from It Girl. I bought these for 6sd and they were originally 8.

I have been wanting jeans for a while now that were actually a denim colour. Now this isn't exactly what I was looking for but it is close to it. I am still on the search though.

You can see me wearing these jeans in my last lookbook, which is down below.

The 3rd item I bought was the Native Fringes Bag for 167sc. I don't know what the original price was for this bag but when it comes to star coins, I don't really care how much it is.

Although pink is my most disliked colour of the rainbow, it always does look good in fashion items. The only thing I found was faulty with this bag is that the gaps where the fringes are were white and not see through.


My 4th and final item is the Hot Hot Buys Heels which I bought from Pretty n Love for 10sd. I found this was a very good deal considering it was a hotbuy, and people usually want crazy money for them.
I find these shoes have a nice style to them yet I do not know what I will wear them with.

Any suggestions?


Isabel
Bella14520
P.S I encourage any readers that I have out there to comment on my posts and maybe tell friends about my blog. I would just like to know if there are any readers out there.
xx

No comments: