Saturday, November 16, 2013

Welcome!

Hi there.

Welcome to OOTD Stardoll Lookbook. Incase you didn't realise by looking at the name, this blog is about fashion on Stardoll.

A bit about myself now. My name is Isabel. I'm 14 years old and I live in Australia. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, I am 5ft 8 and I am an unofficial tumblr hipster. I like reading, drawing, blogging (I also write on Stardoll News and Tips. Please check it out.), art, going outside, making things and Stardoll. I currently own my own business called Little Canary Designs. It's mainly a jewellery business, although there are a few things I have made that aren't jewellery.

Well I hope that gives you a better understanding of who I am and what I'm like. And I hope you like my blog.


Love Isabel xx

P.S My medoll is Bella14520. Please check her out!

No comments: